Illinois Immigration Law Group
The Illinois immigration lawyers at the Illinois Immigration Law Group provide comprehensive services for our clients throughout the greater Chicago area. Our lawyers understand how complex immigrating to the United States is, especially during a time in our nation’s history where national security is a top priority. When you choose our team at the Illinois Immigration Law Group, you’ll have lawyers on your side who can assist you with all elements of the immigration process and advocate for your rights along the way.
Our Immigration Law Practice Areas
Our experienced lawyers are able to assist clients who are pursuing entrance into the United States, as well as those who are defending themselves against deportation. Our immigration law practices areas include:
- Family-based immigration assistance: Immigrating to the United States based on a family member who is already living within the U.S. or who is a U.S. citizen is common. Our attorneys can guide you through the process.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) protections: There are certain protections available for women who are victims of domestic violence or violent crimes, including the U-visa, which provides immigration relief for domestic violence survivors, and the T-visa, which provides immigration relief for survivors of sex or labor trafficking.
- Adjustment of status assistance: If you are living within the United States and seeking to adjust your nonimmigrant status, our lawyers can help.
- Green card assistance: Getting a green card can be a long, tedious, and complicated process. Our attorneys will be by your side to provide support and guidance along the way.
- Asylum and refugees: Those who are entering the United States as refugees or as persons seeking asylum may be granted temporary legal status; however, the maximum number of refugees that can enter the United States has recently been reduced, making it more challenging for these persons to seek safety and relief.
- Citizenship and naturalization: For those who have lived legally within the United States for many years, seeking citizenship or naturalization may be an important goal. Our lawyers can provide support throughout the process, including managing all paperwork.
- Deportation and removal defense: There are few things more terrifying than the fear of being deported away from the United States and back to one’s home country, yet this is a fear that many face on a daily basis. If you or a loved one is facing deportation, call our law firm for aggressive deportation and removal defense.
- Visas: Finally, our law firm provides assistance and representation for clients who are seeking a wide range of visas. If you want to enter or live in the United States and are unsure of what type of visa you qualify for or need assistance in applying for a visa, please call the Illinois Immigration Law Group today.
Reach Our Illinois Immigration Lawyers Now
Based in Schaumburg, IL and representing clients throughout the greater Chicago area, our experienced Illinois immigration lawyers care about you and know how complex and emotional an immigration case may be. For a consultation, please call our team at (847) 495-2223 or send us a message at your convenience today.
The Illinois Immigration Law Group
Attorneys for Family-Based Visas, Green Cards, Citizenship, VAWA and Deportation Removal Defense.About Us
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The immigration process can be intimidating, confusing and complex. Our team of immigration lawyers help answer some of the most common questions we face day in and day out. If your question is not answered here, please contact us at (847) 495-2223 to speak with a lawyer.Read More
The Illinois Immigration Law Group
1990 E. Algonquin Rd., Suite 180 Schaumburg, IL 60173
Stay tuned to our blog for news & updates on Immigration...Read More +
Family Based Immigration Blog
Stay tuned to our blog for news and updates on family based immigration...Read More +
Citizenship and Naturalization Blog
Stay tuned to our blog for news and updates on citizenship and naturalization...Read More +